Sunday, April 22, 2007

Untitled April Chowfest

Today is this month's potluck dinner and it promises to be a good one! As always, I am excited to have a day to do absolutely nothing at all.

This past week has been a little hectic. I found out on Wednesday that I had some 12 page journal due on Thursday. Got it done, but it certainly reminded me how I am ready to graduate.

Apart from the spontaneous paper I had to write, I worked the rest of the week away with a few bike rides in between shifts.

I have been listening to the Avett Brother's new album and little else. I love these guys. If you haven't heard of them I strongly encourage you to check them out.

Soon, I will have my mountain bike fully operational and will be racing again. My first race will be this Wednesday and I will post pictures of it as they become available to me.

No pictures in this one however, as I am too lazy

No comments: